To expand VCAM’s technology platform, creating the best user experiences for retail investors, while overseeing all external partnership efforts
Viet Capital Asset Management (“VCAM”) is a fully licensed fund management company. Established in 2006, we aspire to provide financial well-being for retail and institutional investors via a diverse portfolio of investment products. Our current and upcoming mutual fund products, VCAM Balanced Fund, VCAM Discovery Fund, and VCAM Fixed Income, are open for retail investors, who can invest starting from VND 1m.
As part of our growth plan and to bring investment products, especially the aforementioned low-cost and open-end mutual funds, to Vietnamese retail investors in upcoming years, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to have a long-termed technology role with VCAM, to expand VCAM’s technology platform, creating the best user experiences for retail investors, while overseeing all external partnership efforts, and liaising between Fund Managers (Product Owner) and Tech Teams to develop VCAM’s own backend system. This person reports directly to the CEO of VCAM.
Main Tasks / Areas of Responsibility
- Lead and execute integration plan with 3rd-party partners. Become an active role in the technical discussion with potential partners
- Drive the communications with cross functional teams (investment, marketing, development, etc.) and external stakeholders for the implementation of integration
- Be the primary liaison between internal teams and stakeholders on product decisions, technical and business requirements, and deliverables
- Map out use cases, flows, wire frames, and technical requirements for partnerships
What we are looking for:
- Experience in leading and driving product development
- Hands-on product building experience
- Customer-first mentality with extensive knowledge of the best UI/UX practices
Negotiable compensation package. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org