TP Hồ Chí Minh
Main Tasks / Areas of Responsibility
- Perform other tasks, as required by the Managing Director or other Directors of the Company under the approval of the Fund Director.
- Partake in all aspect of launching new and managing upcoming funds, including both bonds and equities
- Represent the Company within Vietnam and to foreign visitors, and develop relations with the market players, especially brokers, potential sourcing and deal partners
- Contribute to the business development efforts, including observing/researching the market, and establishing of partnerships
- In charge of Funds’ operation and execution, under the supervision of the Fund Director
- Assist the Fund Director in the preparation of documentation for rebalancing, switch, transactions, as well buy-and-sell of securities
- Conduct secondary research on trading portfolio’s stocks and bonds, including collecting and verifying financial information from investee companies and working with securities firms
Job qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor degree with distinction /master degree in financial/business/accounting Demonstrated successful business development/ marketing experience in financial service sector (fund management experience, CFA preferred).
- Fund management license is a plus. Coding skill is a plus.
- Must have extensive investment experience in Vietnam in listed equities and bonds. Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of English Ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships with senior managers with enterprises.
- Willingness to travel.