Viet Capital Ventures is looking for a Corporate Development Associate to help us build a meaningful and exciting technology company in Vietnam through strategic M&A of highly-selective target companies in Vietnam.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Screen and evaluate M&A opportunities in the technology industry.
- Assist in the execution and financing of transactions, including governance and decision-making interaction with internal stakeholders.
- Perform analysis across a range of topics, including company analysis, industry and competitive dynamics, and financial modeling for Management’s decision making.
- Lead technical due diligence process and facilitate due diligence in other transaction-driven aspects (legal, financial, tax, etc.).
- Assist in the development of value creation and post-merger integration plan.
What we think might help for the role:
- 5 years of experience in VC/PE fund, management consulting, investment banking (preferably with experience in technology) or some form of software or technology startup experience.
- Understanding of current software and business technology markets, prevailing trends, and competitive dynamics.
- Self-learner with curiosity, strongly preferred with interest in consumer technology and innovation.
- Experience in owning and driving projects, particularly in ambiguous environment.
- Team player that is positive and proactive.
- Perseverance with strong work ethic and integrity.
Competitive compensation package that includes both base salary and deal bonuses. If you think the role and responsibilities are of interest regardless of qualifications we presume, we would appreciate hearing from you. For the next step, please send your resume to Ms. My Nguyen, HR Manager, email@example.com.